- You are here: Home > 628th Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Seminar: Trends in Mesoscopic Superconductivity
You are here
628th Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Seminar: Trends in Mesoscopic Superconductivity
Regularly Updated Latest News, Quarterly
Published Papers, Preprints & Presentations
July 19, 2016 (A353). The 628th Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Seminar “Trends in Mesoscopic Superconductivity” will be held in Bad Honnef / Germany from Monday, November 14, 2016 (arrival) until Friday, November 18, 2016 (departure after lunch). The event is funded and organized by the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus-Foundation.
The scope of the workshop ranges from topological superconductor heterostructures, over Andreev qubits, atomically thin superconductors, and spin-polarised superconductors to Shiba states and other complex Andreev states.
The recent developments of mesoscopic superconductivity include among others following topics:
- Majorana states in topological superconductor heterostructures
- Atomically flat superconductors, e.g. dichalcogenides
- Superconductivity at interfaces
- Superconducting molecular electronics
- Spin-polarised superconductors
- Shiba molecules
- Complex Andreev states
The number of participants is limited to about 50. There is no registration fee. The accommodation of all participants will be covered by the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Foundation. All details, including the application form can be found at https://www.physik.uni-konstanz.de/weh2016/.