- You are here: Home > Call for Abstracts: MEM18 Workshop, Andong, Korea
You are here
Call for Abstracts: MEM18 Workshop, Andong, Korea
January 27, 2018 (A401). Abstract Submission is now open for the “9th Workshop of Mechanical and Electromagnetic Properties of Composite Superconductors (MEM18)” taking place in Andong, Korea from June 17 to June 20, 2018.
The MEM18 focuses on the mechanical and electromechanical properties and the characterization of practical composite superconductors for electrical device applications, especially magnets and coils. This MEM18 workshop is organized by Prof. Hyung Seop Shin of Andong National University and is supported by the Korean Institute of Applied Superconductivity and Cryogenics (KIASC). Previous workshops have provided great opportunities for members to share and enhance our knowledge in the field of various composite superconductors.
- Abstract submission deadline: 16 March 2018
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 1 April 2018
- Invited talk recommendation & Decision: 1 April 2018
- Early registration deadline: 30 April 2018
- Workshop: 17-20 June 2018