Stay in Touch:
- You are here: Home > SAVE-THE-DATE: WOLTE-14, June 8-11, 2020
You are here
SAVE-THE-DATE: WOLTE-14, June 8-11, 2020
(A444) The location will be in the charming historical town of Matera, UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1993 and the capital of culture 2019, situated in the South of Italy.
Beyond the traditional fields of WOLTE, this edition opens to emerging topics including low temperature devices for quantum communication and computation, spintronics, space electronics and sensing, communication CubeSat, optoelectronics, hybridization and integration of low temperature semi-, super-, magnetic and photonic devices (both detectors and sources), novel cryogenic architectures for data centers and quantum computers.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
Erik Kerstel, University Grenoble Alpes, France
- Proposed Topic: Quantum Communication Uplink with Nanosatellites
Alain Ravex, Cryoconsult, France
- Proposed Topic: Advanced Cryogenics for Supercomputers and Quantum Computers
Paolo Di Girolamo, CNR Imaa, Italy
- Proposed Topic: New Perspectives in Future LIDAR Applications
Gregory N. Goltsman, Moscow Pedagogical State University, Russia
- Proposed Topic: A New Route Toward Micro-Scaled Superconducting Single-Photon Detectors
We look forward to welcoming you to WOLTE-14 and Matera, Italy!
Giampiero Pepe (Chair)
Mikkel Ejrnaes (Co-Chair, CNR-SPIN)
Mario Siciliani de Cumis (Co-Chair, ASI)
WOLTE-14 is sponsored by IEEE-CSC and is organized in collaboration with the University of Napoli Federico II, CNR SPIN, ASI and the University of Salerno.
For more information, please visit: www.wolte14.org